Hanbnarri replied

291 weeks ago

Commander Hamilton In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Swedish agent Carl Hamilton and Finnish Åke Stålhandske are ordered to stop Russian smugglers. The smuggled goods is a nuclear missile. It's an SS 20, 1,5 megatons, "enough to turn Paris, Washington or New York to ashes". The American villain is Mike Hawkins.
This Sweden-Norway co-production begins when Carl Hamilton (Peter Stormare) is assigned the dangerous mission to chase Russian gunrunners . Hamilton reunites a command formed by five tough soldiers . They are parachuted into Russian tundra where meet the smugglers and a nuclear missile SS,20, 1,5 megatons . It leads to Mursmank (Russian), there resides Hawkins (Mark Hamill), he formerly served in Vietnam and Fertile Crescent, today is a cunning manager whose 11 employees were the smugglers . Then , Hamilton goes to Lybian desert where encounters the baddies&#39;s base . Meanwhile , his wife (Lena Olin) is kidnapped in his mansion of Stenhara but Hamilton goes on the attack on the headquarter .<br/><br/>The film displays suspense , action-packed , thriller , violence and is quite entertaining . The highlights of the film are the impressive beginning with creepy execution including gore and a breathtaking final attack with fighting , pursuits and explosions . The base took several months to build and nearly 60,000 $ worth of damage was done when it was blown apart . This is an adaptation from TV series about Carl Hamilton and his assignments for Swedish government , filmed with high budget and Swedish players , such as Peter Stormare (Prison break , Fargo) , an usual nasty here turned into a cold action hero , American actors as Mark Hamill (Star Wars) as an exaggerated villain and Terry Carter (Galactica) ; furthermore a gorgeous Swedish , Lena Olin (Ninth gate, Chocolat, Unbearable lightness of being ). Rating : Entertaining and well worth watching.
I read what another one of my fellow users had written about Hamilton. he apparently thought that it was an, and I quote, &quot;amaricanized piece of garbage&quot;. This is completely wrong. It is an excellent action movie and as for the fact that Peter Stormare is playing the leading role, I can tell u that he is the best hamilton ever. Stellan Skarsgård was the last one to play hamilton and he was much worse than Peter Stormare. It&#39;s definately a 8/10.

646f9e108c
Top Cat: The Movie movie in hindi hd free downloadSpirit Warriors: The Shortcut full movie hd downloadAlicia en el Para so Natural full movie kickass torrentShu and the Was Scepter 720pEpisode 1.47 720pPok mon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions full movie download in hindi hdKeerthi Chakra full movie download in hindi hdPrivateer 2: The Darkening sub downloadCrazy Famous movie in hindi hd free downloadGrand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony full movie hd 1080p download kickass movie
Please log in to post a reply.